1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

E-P3 show 1/3 grid when shooting

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by raphpict, Dec 7, 2011.

1. raphpict

raphpict Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 29, 2011
    Hi !
    Just bought the E-P3...and i've been reading the manual and playing with the menu but could not find the answer...
    Is there a way to show, on the LCD, a grid (i.e.: 2 vertical and 2 horizontal lines that divide the picture in thirds) ?
    It's my first olympus...i have to "understand" the menu philosophy..
    Thanks for your help !

2. raphpict

raphpict Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 29, 2011
    OK...there is a lot of menu, sub-menu, sub-sub-menu...

I found it...look's like i had to post here to find it 10 minutes later...

In case someone else look's for it:
    Menu / "Wheels" / "D" / "Info Settings" / LV-Info / Display Grid (then choose which grid you want).

Have a great day ! And shoot nice pictures !

• Like Like x 2
  3. 6x6

6x6 Mu-43 Regular

Oct 12, 2011
    You are not alone, after one year of using my E-P1 I learned about the SCP right here!:smile:

4. SNTP

SNTP Mu-43 Regular

Sep 7, 2011
    Haha same! I love the SCP so much. After updating my firmware i lost it and had to refer back to this forum again to figure out how to get it back. What a nightmare... But once it's set, it's great!

5. raphpict

raphpict Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 29, 2011
    Hey !
    I thought it was a newbie question....so many menu, sub menu and sub sub menu that it will take a long time for me to get out of the newbie status ;-)
    By the way, I have to upgrade the firmware...as I just learned, I will loose my settings....
    Hopefully i'll find the way back to SCP !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.