1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] E-P3 kit PLUS...

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by SRHEdD, Feb 12, 2012.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    Looks like I'll be teaching again, and it is easier to explain/shoot/teach with a DSLR when that's what my students have. I'm keeping my E-PL2, and selling off the E-P3 to get a DSLR. Probably a D300s or D7000.

I've had this kit less than a month. Body with no marks and larger grip (and standard, too), 17mm is new this week, 45-150 new last month, no marks. The two converters (WCON-P1 and MCON-P1) are also new. Viewfinder is oldest piece, but perfect. I'd like to get $1400, and at that price I'll ship and include a 8GB SD card (Kingston). For $1500, I'll include a Metz 44AF-1. Most of this will be boxed.

I'll take offers on parts until most of it has been spoken for.

PayPal is fine, but we'll discuss combined shipping/PP fees.

[​IMG]