1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-P3 for PL3 or PL5 | Location: USA | Ships: Conus USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Uncle Frank, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Frank

Uncle Frank Photo Enthusiast

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 26, 2012
    San Jose, CA
    Frank
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> E-P3 for PL3 or PL5
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Conus USA
    </br>Description</br> I'm a gearhead, in the grip of a severe case of Gear Acquisition Syndrome. My next new camera will be an ep5 or gx7, but it will be a few months before I can lay hands-on and decide. In the meantime, I'd like to distract myself by swapping my ep3 body for a pl3 or pl5. If you're a little bored with your little Oly and would like to try the more robust ep3 body, maybe we can work out a swap... an easier, less expensive route than selling and buying. My ep3 is in excellent condition, and is pimped with the Asahi Skin. It comes with the box, and all the original paperwork/accessories.

DSC_6398%20mr-XL.

Note: I'd rather swap, but I'll offer the ep3 for $199.

</br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.