1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-P3 Body only (Black) - minty - $675 anywhere in the US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I love the E-P3. My wife loves the way it looks. So I bought a second one and thought we'd look cooler than everyone else with his and hers. She'd rather have that money I spent (on 'her' camera) to put towards a new saddle for her horse (I'm still not clear how the benefits me, but I've learned not to ask).

So, it's a minty black body-only and comes with everything in the original box (including the warranty card) EXCEPT the lens. I'm selling it for $675 and that includes shipping to your door.

I don't need any more camera bodies and I'm pretty set on lenses. If you have an Oly 45mm that you don't need, I'd consider that in partial trade. Otherwise it's a cash (Paypal) deal. Shipping is also available to our friends to the north in Canada for an additional $10.

pm with any questions or to get this beauty under your Christmas tree. FWIW, the E-P3 is my current camera of choice in the m4/3 format. It is the reason for my flurry of camera selling lately. If I didn't have one already, I'd keep it.

6437669823_1e7b2b5212_z.
    PC010003 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

I have a feedback history over on the mu43 forums and over 10 years of feedback on eBay under the user IDs mikeslps and mikeslps_2

2. gnaztee

gnaztee New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 13, 2011
    Sorry, I'm not in the market for your camera, but I couldn't resist mentioning that I'm in the same boat as you...I'm photography guy and wife is horse girl. Makes for fun frivolous spending conversations!

3. SNTP

SNTP Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 7, 2011
    i wish i had the money for this... my epl1 is looking dated...

4. fdifulco

fdifulco Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Nov 28, 2011
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Frank
    PM sent.
    Frank

5. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Your epl1 is SUPPOSED to look dated....the design is retro :wink:
    fdifulco is sending payment. 2 people in line behind him.
    Thanks all for your responses. I'll close out the thread when payment arrives.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sprinke

sprinke Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena, CA
    Debi
    Oh man, Luke, I was looking for a body-only E-P3. Nobody sells them. Too slow, though.

7. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I've seen a few pop up on the classifieds over at the serious compacts forum, too. If I see one, I'll shoot you an email.

• Like Like x 1
  8. okinana

okinana Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sep 21, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    My E-PM1 just arrived. Sweet little camera.

I am now contemplating on selling my E-P3 body (black). :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.