E-P2 + Hexanon 57mm f1.2... portraits.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
We had a family birthday lunch today... so I took my favourite portrait lens, the Hexanon 57mm f1.2 - combined with the E-P2 + EVF, this is an awesome combination.

E-P2 + Hexanon 57mm f1.2
1/125s f/1.8 iso200
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1/125s f/1.8 iso640

1/125s f/1.8 iso160

I am in love with this lens! :yahoo:

If you need beautiful bokeh, narrow dof and sharp performance for m4/3rds - this is as good as it gets... I'd give a lot to have a native m4/3rds 57mm f1.2 prime lens for portraits.

Cheers

Brian

deckitout

Mu-43 Veteran
Brian

I love that first shot....awesome

Where do I go and hunt for one of those lenses, I don't know where to start

Phil

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
I'd probably give that one a miss... the price is a bit steep, and it's a metal ringed version. Plus, I've not had good experience with sellers in that part of the world.

Well spotted though!

Cheers

Brian

golinvauxb

Mu-43 Rookie
Some results with the Hexanon 57 mm f/1.2 on an E-P2

Hello... After seeing very beautiful portraits shoot with that lens, including those from this thread, I decided to buy a used Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 for my E-P2.

(I also bought a few retro leather accessories for my E-P2... :))

If you want to have a look at some images made with that lens, please visit the following Picasa album :

https://picasaweb.google.com/golinvauxb/Hexanon57MmF12?authkey=Gv1sRgCJKS_7eA48y_Lw&feat=directlink

(the only photo not shoot with the Hexanon is obviously that of the E-P2 itself)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom