E-P2 Grip colour?

JayCee

New to Mu-43
Hi All,
New member here and glad I discovered the forum which has a wealth of info.
As a potential E-P2 buyer upgrading from an E-P1 purely so I can use the VF-2 EVF I have a query.
I know the E-P2 is available in black with a black grip and silver with a black grip, but can anyone tell me if it's available as a silver body with a tan grip similar to the E-P1 white body/tan grip?
I ask as I've noticed some websites shows pics of it with what appears to be a tan grip.
Many thanks.

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
You mean like this?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Given that I only see it from overseas eBay sellers, that could mean it's not a North American color, but I really haven't been following this model as it doesn't come in Deirdre colors. :)

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I see many "add-on"-s here in Japan, but not standard like Pentax K-x, but I also didn't look that close into Olympus (also very "hot" here in Japan).

Look here for grip and body colors: (besides Red, White and Black you pay significant premium (might change is K-x gets replaced by newer version))

100x color combinations
Enjoy!!!

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The K-x choices are overwhelming for someone like me. I want one of each!

For the EP-2, though, it seems that there's only the three: black, silver and black, silver and tan.

For that reason alone, I'd go for the EPL-1 (to get the blue).

JayCee

New to Mu-43
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You mean like this?

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
That's the one.
That's the one I want :smile:
Any stockists in the US?, I'm going to Florida on my hols in a few weeks and would like to pick one up there.
Thanks for the info.

shawngibson

Mu-43 Regular
I'd get the white one if it made the grip white too:)

Worst case scenario, it falls off someday LOL...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom