E-P2 collector edition.

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
Just spotted that on olympus french website :

Olympus - E-P2 Edition Spéciale

2 kits. You either get a black edition FL-14 or a black edition 17mm ; it's unclear if both kits include the 14-42 as well, but they both have the vf-2. The collector part is the the black lens cap with the original pen-F logo engraved. No price given.

Available 10-2010.

vchaney

Mu-43 Regular
The flash kit is £949 in the UK. EVF kit is £969, at least on Park Cameras. I don't think the VF2 is included in the flash kit unfortunately. Also on the UK site. Think they'll be available next month.

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I may ditch my e-pl1 for this camera (or a gf1). I can not understand why they would not offer a remote release cable for the e-pl1. That has become a huge nuisance for me.

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Sigh. Why is it always black?

(Yes, this has been my whine for ages.)

mauve

Mu-43 All-Pro
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The flash kit is £949 in the UK. EVF kit is £969, at least on Park Cameras. I don't think the VF2 is included in the flash kit unfortunately. Also on the UK site. Think they'll be available next month.
From the french page : "le viseur électronique V-F2 noir [est] inclus dans les deux kits."

-> "black electronic viewfinder vf-2 [is] included in both kits."

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom