E-p1 white or silver ?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by pancake, Nov 13, 2010.

1. pancake

pancake Mu-43 Regular

Aug 10, 2010
    UK south East
    E-p1 white or silver ?

Seen some pretty good deals online for E-p1 bodies, temping me to spend out on one, the question is .. white or silver? Love the look of the white one:cool:, but will it just look naff in a couple of years? BTW I will prob be using my Panny 20mm on it most of time.
    Cheers guys for any thoughts:smile:
  2. Brianetta

Brianetta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    North East England
    Brian Ronald
    I prefer silver. I couldn't tell you why.

Here's a useful trick for difficult choices. Toss a coin, and when you have your outcome, you'll know if it's the one you wanted. If you get that nagging disappointment when you get tails instead of heads, go with the other one.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    I just don't think white suits the look of the E-P1, and the colour of the handgrip in particular is of questionable taste. A white GF-1 however, now that's a good looking camera.
  4. linkedit

linkedit Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    New Jersey, USA
    silver is definitely more of the retro color, i think it looks the best. and if you really have some extra money to spend get this

JnK- PEN(E-p1 EP1 E-p2 EP2.) real leather skin. black - eBay (item 220688155609 end time Nov-24-10 22:31:55 PST)

it will make the camera look sharp.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    I use that trick all the time; works really well. Unfortunately, I didn't use it for my E-P2 vs. GF1 decision. That's how you end up with a second camera on order and the first for sale. :redface: