E-p1 white or silver ?

pancake

Mu-43 Regular
E-p1 white or silver ?

Seen some pretty good deals online for E-p1 bodies, temping me to spend out on one, the question is .. white or silver? Love the look of the white one:cool:, but will it just look naff in a couple of years? BTW I will prob be using my Panny 20mm on it most of time.
Cheers guys for any thoughts:smile:

Brianetta

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian Ronald
I prefer silver. I couldn't tell you why.

Here's a useful trick for difficult choices. Toss a coin, and when you have your outcome, you'll know if it's the one you wanted. If you get that nagging disappointment when you get tails instead of heads, go with the other one.

Real Name
Nic
I just don't think white suits the look of the E-P1, and the colour of the handgrip in particular is of questionable taste. A white GF-1 however, now that's a good looking camera.

linkedit

Mu-43 Top Veteran
E-p1 white or silver ?

Seen some pretty good deals online for E-p1 bodies, temping me to spend out on one, the question is .. white or silver? Love the look of the white one:cool:, but will it just look naff in a couple of years? BTW I will prob be using my Panny 20mm on it most of time.
Cheers guys for any thoughts:smile:
silver is definitely more of the retro color, i think it looks the best. and if you really have some extra money to spend get this

JnK- PEN(E-p1 EP1 E-p2 EP2.) real leather skin. black - eBay (item 220688155609 end time Nov-24-10 22:31:55 PST)

it will make the camera look sharp.

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Here's a useful trick for difficult choices. Toss a coin, and when you have your outcome, you'll know if it's the one you wanted. If you get that nagging disappointment when you get tails instead of heads, go with the other one.
I use that trick all the time; works really well. Unfortunately, I didn't use it for my E-P2 vs. GF1 decision. That's how you end up with a second camera on order and the first for sale. :redface:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom