• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] E-P1 w/ Olympus 15mm Lens (new Grip Tac Skin$165 | Location: USA | Ships: Conus

Buy/Sell feedback for lkgroup (0)

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
PRICE REDUCED $135 SHIPPED CAMERA AND LENS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
LOOKING FOR OFFERS E-P1 w/ Olympus 15mm Lens (new Grip Tac Skin$135

Prices
Ep-1 Body $115
Olympus 30mm Lens Body Cap $30

Ships to
Conus

Description
For Sale:

Olympus Ep-1, Excellent, low use with new Ashai Akai Grip Tac Skin covering the silver body with black skin $125 plus shipping and Insurance
Olympus 30mm Body Cap lens $40 plus shipping and Insurance

Both items are in excellent, like new shape. The camera still has its screen cover on it. Both are in its box with all docs that came with it. I got these for a pocket BW camera but still carry a larger camera so these are for sale.

I covered the silver EP-1 body with a Grip Tac leather so it is easier to hold on to. Really looks nice.

Both together $135 plus shipped. Buy together and I will also pick up Pay Pal fees.

Any questions or interest let me know.

Leo

L Christoffer
North of Seattle in Washington State

lkgroup at comcast dot net

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal
    [*]Personal/Gift PayPal
    [*]Cashier's check/money order

Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
included

Handling time
2-3 Days

References
ebay lkgroup

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• P1010836.jpg
    P1010836.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 120
  • P1010845.jpg
    P1010845.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 131

Latest threads

Top Bottom