1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED E-P1 kit (UK)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mikew, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikew

mikew New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 13, 2010
    Time to sell my lovely little E-P1 and lenses. I have enjoyed my time with it but I have realised that a Fuji X100 will suit me better as the only lens I use with it is the 17 despite having the excellent 45/1.8. The zoom lens has only been on the body to make sure it works as I don’t like zooms and it’s a bit big for my taste.

This is an excellent kit for anyone wanting micro 4/3 – it covers it all really.

I have individual prices but would like to sell it as a kit so any reasonable offer for the job lot will be considered.

E-P1 body and kit lens - £175.00

BodyZoom.

I have all the bits and bobs that go with the camera, all original boxes etc.
    BodyRear.

The wonderful little 17mm lens and VF1 viewfinder. This is what I use all the time and it’s great. Both caps no marks etc.

I’d like - £150.00 but might split the viewfinder although that doesn’t make much sense.

VF17.

The lovely 45/1.8 lens. Both caps and hood - £200.00

hood45.

I also have a spare genuine battery which retails at about 50 quid – offers or free if you buy the whole kit.

The one thing I cannot offer is a real telephoto. But wait! I have a Pentax adapter and a Vivitar zoom around 70-210 which will fit. It will be manual everything but it will work. Once again buy the kit and I’ll throw it in.

Postage to be paid by buyer and of their choice. I am UK based but I’ll post anywhere at buyer’s risk.

Any questions just ask!

2. RR76

RR76 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 6, 2011
    South Wales UK
    I know some are reluctant to buy from newbies, so I'll just add a post to say that I can vouch for Mike as an honest seller.

3. RR76

RR76 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 6, 2011
    South Wales UK
    Just noticed Mike registered a full year before I did. Now I feel silly !

4. Gyroscope

Gyroscope Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 20, 2012
    SE London
    Oh **** I ordered the 45mm for £250 about 10 minutes ago.

*!%*, **!£ and #*^! again.

Great prices - the E-P1 set up would be great for anybody really. Best of luck.

5. mikew

mikew New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 13, 2010
    Well at least you know you WILL love that lens. It's totally sublime.

Mike

6. mikew

mikew New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jul 13, 2010
    17mm + VF now sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.