1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

E-M5 Settings - Tips, etc

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by tacomadm18, Aug 20, 2012.

1. tacomadm18

tacomadm18 Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 16, 2012
    NJ
    I'm new to both this forum and the E-M5,
    I've been doing some searches and was wondering if there are a core group of
    menu settings that are good to change out of the gate - or any good tips -

thanks

2. itsmaryg

itsmaryg New to Mu-43

Jul 31, 2012
  3. Mikefellh

Mikefellh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Well, the following question was asked here the day before you posted your question:
    https://www.mu-43.com/f42/help-lost-set-up-post-31587/

Whenever I'm new to a forum (or a camera) I always read the last few months of posts (at least the opening post of each thread)...you can get a lot of info from other users who are new to the camera. Personally I did that even before buying the camera, so I already knew the answers to all the potential questions I may have, so I didn't need to ask the same questions myself.

4. Dave in Wales

Dave in Wales Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 5, 2011
    West Wales
  5. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Note that the posts in the thread you helpfully cite are only three days old... :redface: :rolleyes:  :frown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.