Gotta say, as much as I want the E-M1, I've been having a devil of a time selling my E-M5. I've decided that I really want to net about $600 for it, but haven't had any takers (eBay, Amazon, Craigslist, and here too). If I can only get $550 then that means the new one will cost $850 net for the swap. Of course I want to get the 12-40 too so the $200 rebate is also factoring into my decision. I've been waffling about cancelling my preorder (but keeping the order for the lens in place). So the main benefits to me vs. E-M5: EVF Ergonomics PDAF Wifi (though I'd really want to connect to a router, which the E-M1 cannot do) Are most folks just sucking it up and biting on the new one?