• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-M5 Mark II, Olympus 17mm f/1.8, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 II. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for martinq (24)

martinq

Mu-43 Regular
User name: martinq

Items to sell/buy/trade: E-M5 Mark II, Olympus 17mm f/1.8, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 II

Prices: $325, $250, $150

Ships to: US

Description: Black E-M5 Mark II: $325. SOLD. Body in excellent condition, shutter count is 5166. Purchased from another forum member as a backup body, so it was not my primary camera. Includes the box and all the original accessories -- charger, battery, FL-LM3 flash, strap, and cables. Throwing in another 2 OEM BLN-1 batteries; since I've upgraded to a Mark III I won't need these extra BLN-1s.

Black Olympus 17mm f/1.8: $250. SOLD. Mint condition, box included. Bought it to compare against the Panasonic 15mm and 20mm lenses, as well as my older silver 17mm. I decided that the 17mm was definitely my preferred perspective, and that there really isn't any significant difference in sharpness between this newer Made in Vietnam copy and my trusty old Made in China copy. I don't need two, so the sweet mint condition lens has to go.

Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 II: $150. SOLD for $125. Bargain+ condition? You can see from the photos that it's got cosmetic dings, but it doesn't affect the photos. This lens is one of the best arguments for the Micro Four Thirds system, especially when you put it on a Lumix body that can leverage DFD for snappy focusing. Unfortunately I sold my GX9 a little while back and my recent head-to-head tests really bore out how much I prefer a wider angle of view than what the 20mm provides. Includes box and lens pouch.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: 1-2 business days

References:

Additional comments:
Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• P20-box.jpg
    P20-box.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 40
  • P20-rear.jpg
    P20-rear.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 38
  • P20-side.jpg
    P20-side.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 38
  • mZD17-box.jpg
    mZD17-box.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 39
  • mZD17-side.jpg
    mZD17-side.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 42
  • P20-front.jpg
    P20-front.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 40
  • mZD17-rear.jpg
    mZD17-rear.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 41
  • mZD17-front.jpg
    mZD17-front.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 45
  • EM5-2-rear.jpg
    EM5-2-rear.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 43
  • EM5-2-flash.jpg
    EM5-2-flash.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 45
  • EM5-2-top.jpg
    EM5-2-top.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 43
  • EM5-2-front.jpg
    EM5-2-front.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom