1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

E-m5 in Vancouver area

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Joltinjess, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Joltinjess

Joltinjess Mu-43 Regular

Jan 6, 2013
    Port Moody, BC
    Jesse
  2. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    If its for-real then its an amazing deal but its hard to believe that real.... I mean why $480 and not $500 for a list price? Please be cautious anyone pursuing this and meet at a very public place with lots of people around.

• Like Like x 1
  3. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    seems too good to be true - I'd be worried something doesn't work right on that thing.

4. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    It does not seem that out of range, depending on condition and seller's need for a sale. On occasion, I have seen them sell in this range (as well as higher), but it is always good to be careful.

--Ken

5. Joltinjess

Joltinjess Mu-43 Regular

Jan 6, 2013
    Port Moody, BC
    Jesse
  6. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    It's good to be wary, but not all deals are scams....I picked up an E-M1 w/12-40 2.8 with 200 shutter count and receipt made out to cash for $1400 and was able to send in the UPC codes. It was off kijiji, which is about the same as craigslist. Seems some people need to sell and offer a low price to avoid haggling, and want to sell ASAP.
    Do your homework, but don't avoid a good.

7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

A good what ?? Finish your sentences please. :tongue:

Yea, wish I lived in that part of the continent ... That's Canadian Dollars too.. If I was Washington state resident I would make a trip. Turn it into a camping weekend maybe.