1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

E-m5 in Vancouver area

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Joltinjess, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Joltinjess

Joltinjess Mu-43 Regular

Jan 6, 2013
    Port Moody, BC
    Jesse
  2. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    If its for-real then its an amazing deal but its hard to believe that real.... I mean why $480 and not $500 for a list price? Please be cautious anyone pursuing this and meet at a very public place with lots of people around.

• Like Like x 1
  3. svtquattro

svtquattro Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 24, 2012
    Vancouver, Canada
    seems too good to be true - I'd be worried something doesn't work right on that thing.

4. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    It does not seem that out of range, depending on condition and seller's need for a sale. On occasion, I have seen them sell in this range (as well as higher), but it is always good to be careful.

--Ken

5. Joltinjess

Joltinjess Mu-43 Regular

Jan 6, 2013
    Port Moody, BC
    Jesse
  6. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    It's good to be wary, but not all deals are scams....I picked up an E-M1 w/12-40 2.8 with 200 shutter count and receipt made out to cash for $1400 and was able to send in the UPC codes. It was off kijiji, which is about the same as craigslist. Seems some people need to sell and offer a low price to avoid haggling, and want to sell ASAP.
    Do your homework, but don't avoid a good.

7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

A good what ?? Finish your sentences please. :tongue:

Yea, wish I lived in that part of the continent ... That's Canadian Dollars too.. If I was Washington state resident I would make a trip. Turn it into a camping weekend maybe.