1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[FS] E-m5,hld-6, 12/2, 25/1.4, 12-50, extras! | Location: austin tx | Ships: worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by brandonsarkis, Jul 1, 2013.

1. brandonsarkis

brandonsarkis Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 29, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> E-m5,hld-6, 12/2, 25/1.4, 12-50, extras!
    </br>Prices</br> kit: 900
    grip: 200
    12-50: 225
    12/2: 525
    25/1.4: 450
    </br>Location</br> austin tx
    </br>Ships to</br> worldwide
    </br>Description</br> FOR FASTEST RESPONSE, EMAIL ME AT BRANDON.SARKIS@GMAIL. COM (no space)

id prefer a package deal, but here we go anyway...all prices are FIRM. you pay shipping (your choice how fast) and i NOW TAKE PAYPAL- I HAVE SUCCUMBED TO THE EVIL ONCE AGAIN. I do take amazon payments- advantage is NO FEES. hooray. As far as trades go, i am open- however, it must be a system, eg, not all of this for a single lens i cant use.

on to the show...

E-m5 14-42 kit, black
    around 7k actuations, some wear on edges of hot shoe and there is a microscopic bezel crack by the center screw. screen is great, all pixels are great. minor indicators of wear all over (i have traveled extensively with it) no scratches or gouges/dents/dings- also, has never seen a drop of water. all paint and lettering is intact. all body plugs are intact as well. comes with flash, flash bag, 14-42 (used 3 times) and an aftermarket hood for the 14-42. I will include 2 extra wasabi batteries and charger as well as a set of meike electronic extension tubes as well as a black Olympus 40-150 r lens (used maybe 5 times) and the Olympus 15mm f8 body cap lens. all boxes, papers, packaging included for all items.
    PRICE: $900

HLD-6 battery grip
    used extensively, never dropped, never seen water. really a lot more use on the top half here. the battery part has been used maybe a dozen times. i will disclose that i am missing one of the contact plugs that comes with it. it realy is of no consequence though as at any point in time, youll never have more than one set of contacts exposed while using it. im sure you can get more from olympus if you really must though. all packaging/boxes/papers here.
    PRICE: $200

12-50 lens, black
    got this recently on a whim- used it exactly ONCE. never wet, works perfectly. macro mode is pretty cool as well, if thats your bag. seeing as this was part of a kit, there is no box/papers/anything. just the lens, both caps, and a drawstring bag to put it all into.
    PRICE: $225

12mm f2
    also bought this one recently. the lens body has extremely minor signs of use, but the glass is perfect. works like a charm. comes with both caps and all the bits and bobs that come with it, box and all.
    PRICE: $525

PL 25mm f1.4
    the greatest lens i've ever owned...
    signs of use all over (mainly finish scuffs) but no scratches/dings/dents. all paint intact. comes with both caps, hood, bag, and box/papers/etc. of the approximately 7k shutter actuations on this body, this lens is responsible for 4685 of them. seriously. it's that good.
    PRICE: $450

there you have it. the whole lot. every m43 piece i own. and you could have it all for $2000. That would save you $200. and make this whole thing easier for me.

FOR FASTEST RESPONSE, EMAIL ME AT BRANDON.SARKIS@GMAIL. COM (no space)
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Other
    Shipping method</br> user specified preference
    </br>Shipping charge</br> depends on selected service
    </br>Handling time</br> as soon as the post office opens
    </br>References</br> ebay: brandonsarkis
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. brandonsarkis

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 29, 2012
    Bump. All pieces still available. The 25 may be going soon though!

3. brandonsarkis

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 29, 2012
  4. brandonsarkis

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 29, 2012