1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[FS] E-M5 & E-PM1 | Location: Germany | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dafloyd, Apr 8, 2014.

1. dafloyd

dafloyd Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Feb 24, 2013
    Munich, Germany
    Dirk Essl
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    E-M5 & E-PM1

Prices
    Trade

Ships to
    EU

Description
    As I have too many cameras, I would like to trade my E-M5 and E-PM1 for a E-P5. This would allow me to go with only one battery system.
    The E-M5 has some marks on the top plate, but function is flawless. The White Olympus texts have been painted black for a stealth look. It comes with all packaging and 3 additional batteries with additional charger. It has the EP14 eyecup from the E-M10. shuttercount is 12636. Images taken with it where featured on the flickr blog and it is a terrific camera that did never let me down.

The E-PM1 only has some marks around the tripod screw, tiny scratches on the screen that are not visible when the display is on and has a self made carbon finish. It has a grey Wiimote hand strap. Shuttercount is 1996. The E-PM1 is my backup camera and has not been used that much. Fitted with the Pana 20 it makes a perfect streetshooter.

So if you have something to offer for me that could remove some clutter from my bag, please contact me.

Cheers,
    Dirk

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    DHL

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    ASAP

References
    Ebay: bylucyly and tortillakonzentrat

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: