1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] E-M5 & E-PM1 | Location: Germany | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dafloyd, Apr 8, 2014.

1. dafloyd

dafloyd Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Feb 24, 2013
    Munich, Germany
    Dirk Essl
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    E-M5 & E-PM1

Prices
    Trade

Ships to
    EU

Description
    As I have too many cameras, I would like to trade my E-M5 and E-PM1 for a E-P5. This would allow me to go with only one battery system.
    The E-M5 has some marks on the top plate, but function is flawless. The White Olympus texts have been painted black for a stealth look. It comes with all packaging and 3 additional batteries with additional charger. It has the EP14 eyecup from the E-M10. shuttercount is 12636. Images taken with it where featured on the flickr blog and it is a terrific camera that did never let me down.

The E-PM1 only has some marks around the tripod screw, tiny scratches on the screen that are not visible when the display is on and has a self made carbon finish. It has a grey Wiimote hand strap. Shuttercount is 1996. The E-PM1 is my backup camera and has not been used that much. Fitted with the Pana 20 it makes a perfect streetshooter.

So if you have something to offer for me that could remove some clutter from my bag, please contact me.

Cheers,
    Dirk

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Other
    Shipping method
    DHL

Shipping charge
    Included

Handling time
    ASAP

References
    Ebay: bylucyly and tortillakonzentrat

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: