1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

E-M5 + CV Nokton 25mm

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by mister_roboto, Apr 19, 2012.

1. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Dennis
    Although I don't want to gloat that I got mine today... I couldn't resist :biggrin:

6948111824_8be572ab3a_b.

I wish I weren't home sick, otherwise I'd be playing with it non-stop. At least I can change the bajillion settings :smile:

The first thing I noticed:
    It's small, much smaller than I thought. I need a half case or the grip for sure, needs more "bulking up."
    Quiet, the shutter is MUCH more quiet than my E-P2
    LCD + EVF, are much nicer than the E-P2- although the res of the EVF is the same, the quality seems to be more refined.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Mean!

:smile:

Nice combo there! Take a few photos around the house and put them up!

3. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Dennis
    One of my main reasons for going OM-D: I keep the EVF on my pen on there about 95%, the OM-D has a lower clearance height, so it fits more snugly into my bag.

6948246042_4aba979f6d_b.

I'll take some photos with the E-M5 when it eventually finishes charging its battery.

• Like Like x 3
  4. BSH

BSH Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 18, 2012
    WI
    I love, love that combination. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto. ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.