1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED E-M5, 14, 20, 25, 45, 45-250, JB Grip, FL600R and more | Location: Boston,MA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pykers, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    E-M5, 14, 20, 25, 45, 45-250, JB Grip, FL600R and more

Prices
    E-M5: $575
    14mm: $150
    20mm (original version): $285
    25mm: $460
    45mm: $300
    40-150mm: $100
    FL600R: $250

*please read the description as some items come with additional accessories

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Hi all,

The time has come to cut down my collection of gear. Everything for sale in this listing works flawlessly and is in exceptional condition. I'm in the process of unpacking from a recent move, I will get pictures up as soon as possible. I may be able to be persuaded by someone with an NEX-6 and/or quality rangefinder glass.

OM-D E-M5: I purchased this roughly a year ago. It has seen very little use as I've spent most of my time shooting with my X100/X100s. The camera itself is in excellent condition with no scratches, dings, dents, etc. It has never been dropped and is always transported in a case. However, I do want to point out that this camera is affected by the bezel crack problem. Honestly, I didn't realize there was a crack until I stumbled upon the post on this site. According to Olympus' press release, this camera is still under coverage for this defect. I will include the original receipt and blank warranty card so the next owner can get this fixed if they'd like; I never got around to do it, but the option is there for any prospective buyers. The camera comes with the original packaging and receipt. I'll also include the J.B. grip, two extra batteries, a travel charger.

14mm: Excellent condition, looks new. Comes with front and back caps.

20mm (original version): Excellent condition, looks new. Comes with original box, caps, receipt, Panasonic pouch and rubber lens hood.

25mm: Excellent condition, like new. Comes with original box, receipt, lens hood, Panasonic pouch and B + W filter.

45mm: Very good condition, I would give it a solid 9 out of 10. I purchased this lens from another user. The lens does have a few marks on the focusing ring, but they are hardly noticeable. The glass is flawless. This lens also comes with the box, a metal lens hood and two B + W filters (UV and ND).

40-150mm: Like new condition. I've used this lens twice, it looks brand new. It comes with everything you would get if you were to buy it new.

FL-600R: Excellent condition. I would have to check, but I'm pretty sure this flash is blemish free. I purchased this from another user and only used it a handful of times (I mostly do city/landscapes). It comes with the box, pouch, flash diffuser and paperwork. The original owner lost the stand/feet for the flash, so that will not be included in the sale.

I'd love to sell everything in a bundle and I'd even consider a discount and/or extras to make it happen. I have tons of bags, a few more lenses and other photographic goodies to sweeten the deal if anyone is on the fence. I'll also combine shipping and give discounts if you buy several items.

Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have. Again, I'll pics up ASAP.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    UPS or USPS

Shipping charge
    $10/item, will provide discounts for multi items

Handling time
    1 business day

References
    ebay: skippy-jim-flapjacks FM: pikers

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jjbigfly

jjbigfly Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sep 6, 2013
    Sorry, did not see the flash price.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dlink

dlink New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2013
    I'm interested in the flash as well. Please PM me with the price whenever you can. Thanks.

4. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    Hi all,

Sorry about that, price for the flash has been added.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dlink

dlink New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2013
    PM sent.

6. pykers

pykers Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

May 8, 2012
    All PMs should have replies.

Also, I wanted to point out that I messed up on the zoom lens. I'm selling the Olympus 40-150, not the Panasonic 45-150...show how much I used the thing :smile:

I tried to update the title...couldn't figure it out. If someone knows how, please let me know.

Thanks!

7. dlink

dlink New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Nov 23, 2013
    Mine has not been replied, could you please check again? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Sent the PM again but still no reply...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.