E-M10 Fashion Colors!

speedandstyle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Exclusively available from GetOlympus.com: http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/digitalcameras/omd/e-m10.html

Is anybody else excited about these new color options?

I so like the orange and black.

The olive green is OK, kind of has a military look.

I don't really get the point of the slightly different black on black one though. The texture isn't that much different, although it is a cool texture - snake?

kranrev

New to Mu-43
Those actually look pretty good, and tasteful in my opinion. They've done a good job playing up the camera's retro look, especially the olive. Sort of had to squint to tell the difference in texture on the black one though, I suppose the main difference there is the new pancake kit lens.

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
These are nice, but the nicest one was at a product show I attended about a year ago. It was an E-M5 with a matte silver/ grey finish and olive green leather. It was gorgeous.

Galengwath

Mu-43 Regular
They seem tasteful enough, but I don't prefer them to the standard versions. My wife quite likes the orange one, though.

Ned

Mu-43 Legend
The new texture on the black one is the only one which remotely interests me. :/

They may have that option in Japan. I know that Pentax has the Q in colors of mechs from several anime series.
The Pentax Q is also featured (alongside the main character's vintage Rollei 35) in a very warm and fuzzy anime series called Tamayura Hitose, in the second season entitled "More Agressive". :)

orfeo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
That is just leatherette color... I wish they would gone real collector and made a olive paint body or black paint on brass or whatever :smile:

Cruzan80

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Sean Rastsmith
Sounds like they have seen the popularity of things like hte Aki-asahi (sp?) skins and are wanting to capture some of the market share themselves.

bhima

Mu-43 Regular
SF Giants fan here. Needless to say, the Orange and Black look awesome. Way too expensive for what is only added cosmetic on an already attractive camera.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom