e-m10 essential reading: i am trying to find PDF's

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by dancro11, Jun 25, 2015.

1. dancro11

dancro11 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 11, 2015
    Hi,

New here. I have finally got my hands on an e-m10 after weeks of looking around and review reading and the regular stuff im sure we have all gone through when purchasing an entire new system. Im no pro, purely a hobby and holiday/family outing photographer that was looking to downsize the bulk of carrying a canon 550D plus kit lenses around and overseas, and trying to become a little more inconspicuous when out shooting on holidays.

I have purchased a copy of the much recommended supercharging the e-m10 book, read most of it and come to the conclusion i need this in hard copy to make the most of it, or at least parts thereof. I have also come across a book by David Busch, whom i have read a few titles by and also would like a copy, although it only comes in hard copy from amazon.

Does anyone know of or managed to obtain PDF versions of either/both books or know how to? i have attempted to convert the supercharging book to no avail at this time.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

2. Klorenzo

Klorenzo Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 10, 2014
    Lorenzo
    I suppose you need the Pdf for printing and you have the eBook, correct?
    If you have a DRM free version (non Amazon) you can print the eBook using Calibre. For Amazon ebooks I heard that there is a Calibre plugin to remove the protection but this is extremely illegal even for personal use so do not do it.
    Otherwise you could write to the author explaining the situation and asking for a drm-free/pdf copy of the book.

I do not get the problem with the David Busch book.

3. dancro11

dancro11 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 11, 2015
    the Busch book isnt available in my region. i would also like to have electronic copies and print what i would like to have as opposed to spending over $70 on a book for 2 pages.

if i could print from the kindle app i would be happy.

4. Klorenzo

Klorenzo Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 10, 2014
    Lorenzo
    DRM protected books cannot be printed (at least Amazon ones). If you want to print just a few pages you can take a screenshot of the PC app screen and print that.
    Or take a picture of the kindle device itself or place it into the scanner or in a copier machine. Yes, not ideal.