1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Showcase E-M10 and Hex 40

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by dixeyk, Mar 2, 2016.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    One of my all time favorite adapted lenses and I am finding that it is also my favorite lens on the E-M10 as well. After insisting that I would never shoot adapted lenses on the E-M10 no less. That's kind of embarrassing. The funniest part is that I have been thinking that there was something just a bit off about the images I was getting from the E-M10. It's not that I thought they were deficient necessarily there was just a look that I was used to that I couldn't seem to get with the Olympus body and I have been tinkering with images trying to figure out how to get there. I grabbed the Hex 40 because the battery on my Sony was dead and I wanted to do a quick shot of something. When I looked at the images I was pleasantly surprised. Even with the weak focus peaking dialing in the focus was pretty easy and the Hex 40 is also nice and compact on the E-M10.

25089639459_4533602bef_b.
    and so it begins
    by kevin dixey, on Flickr

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  2. AKAWayne

AKAWayne Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 13, 2014
    Awesome! I just ordered an e-m10 and have an Hex 40mm that I haven't played with in awhile. This looks promising. Have any more?