Showcase E-M10 and Hex 40

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by dixeyk, Mar 2, 2016.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    One of my all time favorite adapted lenses and I am finding that it is also my favorite lens on the E-M10 as well. After insisting that I would never shoot adapted lenses on the E-M10 no less. That's kind of embarrassing. The funniest part is that I have been thinking that there was something just a bit off about the images I was getting from the E-M10. It's not that I thought they were deficient necessarily there was just a look that I was used to that I couldn't seem to get with the Olympus body and I have been tinkering with images trying to figure out how to get there. I grabbed the Hex 40 because the battery on my Sony was dead and I wanted to do a quick shot of something. When I looked at the images I was pleasantly surprised. Even with the weak focus peaking dialing in the focus was pretty easy and the Hex 40 is also nice and compact on the E-M10.

25089639459_4533602bef_b.
    and so it begins
    by kevin dixey, on Flickr

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
  2. AKAWayne

AKAWayne Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 13, 2014
    Awesome! I just ordered an e-m10 and have an Hex 40mm that I haven't played with in awhile. This looks promising. Have any more?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.