E-M1 real world review video

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Segiy, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Segiy

Segiy New to Mu-43

May 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. HappyFish

HappyFish Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 8, 2012
    get a dead cat :) will help your audio a ton :) better yet pic up a lav :)

glanced it through ? hate noisy audio low voice not being mean just trying to make it better :) not a fan of 20 minute long reviews I have thought of doing them make a 2 minute and a longer 20 minute maybe :)

good to see vids of it out there though should help some looking to update :) I have both E-M1 now and got to sell my E-M5 :) so most likely not your target audience but the audio needs a major bump lavs can be had cheap and would help a TON ;) best of luck with the vid reviews :)
  3. mcumeda

mcumeda Mu-43 Regular

Sep 25, 2011
    That was great. Thanks!
  4. amanda

amanda Mu-43 Regular

Aug 24, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Great work! Especially for your first one :smile: look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
  5. Segiy

Segiy New to Mu-43

May 19, 2012
    Thanks for the tips, we did have plans for wireless lav mic but sorta didn't work, and the audio playback on the Sony Nex 7 was shocking so we didn't know how good or bad the audio was in the field. BUT we do have plans to have the next ones better ;)

Personally I prefer YouTube clips around 10mins but I've just gotta get better at talking in front of camera, also had that idea mentioned of a short one and long one by a mate so will keep it in mind.

Thanks again for the feed back :)
    • Like Like x 1