E-M1 Mark III for $1,399

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
Last edited:

abhisheks77

Mu-43 Regular
Does anybody know, for how long this discount is going on?
I asked my local shop in my city and the salesman was looking confused and then said, "I guess for 2 weeks".

Clint

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Clint
This is the 2nd time this year I've seen it offered. And then there was the recent Trade-in Trade-Up program that reduced the camera price $300 off the already discount $1799 - netting a price of $1399. Olympus reps seem to have little, if any info about these sales.

abhisheks77

Mu-43 Regular
I visited a store today. Salesperson mentioned that this discount will go for 2 more days, i.e. till 17th - FYI, if somebody wants to know.
Black Friday may be seeing another sale, but not sure. Does anybody remember, what was the discount last year at that time?

amit

Mu-43 Regular
I visited a store today. Salesperson mentioned that this discount will go for 2 more days, i.e. till 17th - FYI, if somebody wants to know.
Black Friday may be seeing another sale, but not sure. Does anybody remember, what was the discount last year at that time?
Not a single mentionabe oly deal from last year. But Im sure we will get great deals this one.

Tapper

Mu-43 Regular
EM1 III is still $1399 in USA, at Amazon etc. I am considering getting one...

So Europe was getting a free pro lens plus the camera discount?! Wow, crazy good deal. I would love one of the pro primes but MSRP is too expensive IMO. If they were around $700 - $800 maybe...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom