E-M1 Mark II Defaults to Bracketing

Susan G.

Mu-43 Regular
My E-M1 Mark II has be defaulting to "Bracketing On" for the past couple of days. I keep turning Bracketing off and setting my frame to single, but bracketing keeps coming back on and the frame goes to sequential. Can someone help me resolve this issue. Thank you!

Growltiger

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
You are pressing the button on the top left of the camera. It toggles bracketing on and off. (It says HDR on it).

RAH

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Rich
It's good you found a simple solution (nice, @Growltiger !), @Susan G. . And you have the pretty large E-M1.2. Imagine if you had an E-M10! With my first E-M10 (version1), it was essentially impossible to pick it up without unintentionally pressing at least 2 or 3 buttons, or sometimes turning a wheel along with those buttons. Grrr! The E-M10.2 is somewhat better, and the E-M5.3 is better still. But it is something you have to watch out for, for sure.

Susan G.

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's good you found a simple solution (nice, @Growltiger !), @Susan G. . And you have the pretty large E-M1.2. Imagine if you had an E-M10! With my first E-M10 (version1), it was essentially impossible to pick it up without unintentionally pressing at least 2 or 3 buttons, or sometimes turning a wheel along with those buttons. Grrr! The E-M10.2 is somewhat better, and the E-M5.3 is better still. But it is something you have to watch out for, for sure.

Susan G.

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I’m happy that there was a simple answer! It drives me crazy when I can’t figure something out and I know that it is literally “right at my fingertips”!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom