[EXPIRED] E-M1 + Lots of lenses | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pdk42, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    E-M1 + Lots of lenses

See full listing

Ships to

I got into u43 for lighter gear but I've somehow allowed my collection to grow to the point that I really need to scale back! So, on the premise that less is more, I'm planning to sell off the following:

E-M1. Shutter count 10147. US import in good condition but not pristine. There are three scuffs - one on the "pentaprism", another near the lens mount and a third on the battery door. There's also some polishing around the strap lugs. I'm probably making it sound worse that it is - many people wouldn't notice them. Comes with all original accessories and a couple of spare batteries (Wasabi). Perfect working order of course with v2 firmware.

Olympus mZuiko 12mm f2.0. Pristine condition. Complete with metal Olympus hood.

Olympus mZuiko 25mm f1.8. Pristine condition. Complete with Olympus hood

Olympus mZuiko 9-18 f4-f5.6. Average condition. A few small marks on body. Optically perfect. Olympus hood.

Olympus Zuiko 50-200 f2.8-f3.5 non SWD. Some cosmetic marks to the barrel but mechanically and optically perfect

Olympus MMF-3. Excellent condition. A few very, very small scuffs that are hard to see.

Olympus EC14 teleconverter. Excellent cosmetic condition, but there is a very small mark on the rear element. The mark doesn't have any optical impact that I can see.

Sigma DP1M. Pristine condition with hood and two batteries

All the items have their original boxes. Prices exclude postage. Most items will be about £10 RMSD. I'm open to offers and if you'd like any further info on the items, just let me know. I'll get some photos up over the weekend.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    RMSD Next Day

Shipping charge
    £10 for each item

Handling time

Here, e-group-uk, ebay (pdkaye)

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    PM sent about m.zuiko 25mm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.