[EXPIRED] E-M1 + Lots of lenses | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pdk42, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdk42

pdk42 One of the "Eh?" team

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 11, 2013
    Leamington Spa, UK
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    E-M1 + Lots of lenses

Prices
    See full listing

Ships to
    UK

Description
    I got into u43 for lighter gear but I've somehow allowed my collection to grow to the point that I really need to scale back! So, on the premise that less is more, I'm planning to sell off the following:

E-M1. Shutter count 10147. US import in good condition but not pristine. There are three scuffs - one on the "pentaprism", another near the lens mount and a third on the battery door. There's also some polishing around the strap lugs. I'm probably making it sound worse that it is - many people wouldn't notice them. Comes with all original accessories and a couple of spare batteries (Wasabi). Perfect working order of course with v2 firmware.
    £600

Olympus mZuiko 12mm f2.0. Pristine condition. Complete with metal Olympus hood.
    £400

Olympus mZuiko 25mm f1.8. Pristine condition. Complete with Olympus hood
    £250

Olympus mZuiko 9-18 f4-f5.6. Average condition. A few small marks on body. Optically perfect. Olympus hood.
    £280

Olympus Zuiko 50-200 f2.8-f3.5 non SWD. Some cosmetic marks to the barrel but mechanically and optically perfect
    £300

Olympus MMF-3. Excellent condition. A few very, very small scuffs that are hard to see.
    £100

Olympus EC14 teleconverter. Excellent cosmetic condition, but there is a very small mark on the rear element. The mark doesn't have any optical impact that I can see.
    £150

Sigma DP1M. Pristine condition with hood and two batteries
    £300

All the items have their original boxes. Prices exclude postage. Most items will be about £10 RMSD. I'm open to offers and if you'd like any further info on the items, just let me know. I'll get some photos up over the weekend.

Thanks

Paul

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    RMSD Next Day

Shipping charge
    £10 for each item

Handling time
    -

References
    Here, e-group-uk, ebay (pdkaye)

Additional comments
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    PM sent about m.zuiko 25mm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.