1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

E-M1.2 International Spec for $1199.99

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by acnomad, Jan 9, 2019.

1. GBP 940 on eglobalcentral at the moment. USD 1201 at market rates.

2. acnomad

acnomad Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jan 5, 2016
    Andy
    I now see that the same price is available on eBay from two different sellers, so I guess the MD deal is nothing special.

3. I think it depends. I have really shopped around for every Olympus purchase in the last couple of years. The prices seem to consistently fluctuate, sometimes on a daily basis.

You can find what you think is a great price, but if you delay buying, it's worth having a quick look elsewhere to see if what you thought was great isn't so great a week later! Those Ebay prices are potentially a good few percent cheaper on the seller's website too.

4. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Olympus themselves had refurb OM1.2 for $1200. Massdrop is reliable though and they have done many drops. I'd trust them over some unknown seller on ebay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. acnomad

Jan 5, 2016
    Andy
    And no sales tax...

6. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Massdrop only charges sales tax in NJ and CA, currently.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. acnomad

Jan 5, 2016
    Andy
    Good to know! Even B&H recently succumbed to pressure from Springfield (IL) to begin assessing sales tax on orders shipped to Illinois.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.