1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED E-620, 14-42 and 40-150 4/3 camera | Location: Colorado | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Gary Ramey, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Ramey

Gary Ramey Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 27, 2012
    Aurora Colorado
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    E-620, 14-42 and 40-150 4/3 camera

Prices
    Asking $250

Ships to
    Anywhere

Description
    I just listed this E-620 on Ebay. I'm selling this for a friend. I've listed it here http://www.ebay.com/itm/121246053054?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Price of $250 is negotiable. Please read the auction for details. If you respond to this prior to bidding starts, I'll end the auction if we agree to terms. I will end this once a bid has been placed. Thanks,

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    None if continental US

Handling time
    2 days

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: