1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] E-600, hld-5, 14-54

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by guzziknight, Nov 8, 2011.

1. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

May 18, 2011
    I am looking to sell, or trade my E-600 with HLD-5 grip and 14-54 MK 1. All gear is in excellent condition. The camera and grip I bought new last year from Adorama. The 14-54 I bought used. It comes with caps and hood.

I am asking $650 for the set. If you want just the camera and grip, I'm asking $400, and $300 for just the lens. Feel free to make an offer as well.

There is nothing wrong with the camera, it works great. I am moving to the MFT system and want to replace it.

I am also looking for trades. I would consider an E-PL2 or E-PL3 or E-P3. If we trade, I will put cash in as well, depending on which camera is offered. I don't need lenses, as I will keep my 4/3 lenses, and I have a 14-42 MK II for my E-P1.

Sorry I don't have pictures, but if you're interested, I can email you them. I will post pics as soon as I can.

I don't have feedback here, but I do on FourThirdsPhoto forum, same user name, as well as Ebay.

Thanks!