COMPLETED E-5, HLD-4, 14-54 mk II | Location: Phila USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by PhillyBill, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhillyBill

PhillyBill Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 5, 2012
    William Jordan
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    E-5, HLD-4, 14-54 mk II

E-5 $950 OBO
    HLD-4 $75 FIRM
    14-54 mk II $300 FIRM
    Package including quick release and 16GB SanDisk UDMA CF card $1250 OBO

Phila USA

Ships to

I am selling my beloved E-5, as I have bought an E-M1 and can only afford one pro camera. I am also selling the splendid 14-54 f/2.8 Mark II lens, the HLD4 battery grip, which gives you double the battery life and a true portrait grip, and a Sunfoto machined aluminum Arca-Swiss compatible base plate for tripod mounting.

I take great care of my equipment. Everything is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Every item has its original box and all accessories. All are updated to latest firmware.

• E-5 - Boxed with manual, software, strap, battery and charger, AV cord, and USB connection cord. 19831 shutter actuations.
    • HLD-4 Battery Grip - Boxed with manual and including 2 batteries. There is a known issue with the fit between the HLD-4 and E-5 losing battery contact, so I remedied it with two pieces of thin foam (visible in picture). These can be easily removed if you care to.
    • 14-54 f/2.8 mk II - Boxed with pouch, hood and both caps. Replaced original Oly front cap with superior pinch style cap. Glass absolutely clean and blemish free, lens in excellent condition. Second generation means that it autofocuses properly when adapted to m4/3 cameras.
    • Sunfoto DPG 70 Quick Release plate - Boxed with tools. Machined aluminum base plate compatible with Arca Swiss style tripod quick release systems. Made especially for large cameras and grips, it has an extra wide contact area and a concave edge to prevent slippage.

This is a great ensemble. I would like to sell it as a group for $1250. I'll pick up shipping to CONUS and add a SanDisk Extreme 16GB UDMA card (value $50). I am also willing to entertain offers for individual pieces, if I do not sell the pieces together.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority, UPS Ground

Shipping charge
    Free for package or body, $10 for lens or grip

Handling time
    1-3 days

eBay: PhillyRover, 4/3 Photo: PhillyBill

Additional comments
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.