DxO Photolab 3 updated for E-M1 Mark III

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
New in DxO PhotoLab 3.2:
Improvements to local adjustments
You can now duplicate a mask either via the Local Adjustments palette or via the right-click context menu.
You can now move masks that you created with the Brush or Mask Auto tools.
You can rename a mask in the Local Adjustments palette.
Mask functions in Local Adjustments are now accessible via the context menu (right-click).
Keyboard shortcuts are now available to use for certain Local Adjustment features.
Improved keyword management
You can now edit a keyword by double-clicking on the keyword or via the context menu by right-clicking on the keyword.
Keywords common to more than one image in a selection of multiple images are now visually distinct from keywords belonging to only one image.
Improved Repair tool
The Repair tool cursor is now easier to see.
Repair masks are now displayed using contour outline rather than by colored areas.
Automatic selection of a source area happens only once (upon creation of a correction area).

Support for these cameras:
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
Leica D-Lux 7
Leica Q2
Nikon D780
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III

Bug fixes:
Correction of several scenarios which caused PhotoLab to quit:
-When the Nik Collection is installed in a folder with restricted access rights
-When you invert a mask while having the cursor on the mask icon
-When the printer pathway is corrupted
Selecting the keyword text field is no longer affected by moving the mouse over the main window.
Exported images now correctly display their keywords in Flickr.
Improved PhotoLab stability

Other minor bug fixes.

(Ya'all can wait maybe 3-4 hours before updating to not overload their servers. Plus, it will give me the 4 hours I need to download given my high speed 56kbs era telegraph-speed modem.) :laugh1:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom