DxO Optics Pro 7 for Free Until July 31st, 2014

eteless

Mu-43 All-Pro
The standard version doesn't work, you need to buy the "elite" version for the E-M1. I did think it sort of amusing that the GH-4 isn't rated as a high end camera though.

tg9413

Mu-43 Regular
any obvious advantage of DxO over Lightroom? Just played with it a bit. its HDR stuff seems superb, but can't find anything else useful that's not covering in lightroom

GFFPhoto

Mu-43 All-Pro
The standard version doesn't work, you need to buy the "elite" version for the E-M1. I did think it sort of amusing that the GH-4 isn't rated as a high end camera though.

This version doesn't support the GH4 (or the GH3, GX7, GM1, EM10, EP5 as well as EM1)

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
The intent with all of these freebies is to get you to upgrade once you have it. Usually they also lack a lot of features as well. I tried the demo version of DxO and I'll stick with LR for now.

biomed

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Mike
Tried downloading and licensing a similar offer a month or so ago. Never could get the license. Every attempt to do so ended with the message "website not available". I won't waste my time with this offer. An additional reason is that none of my cameras are supported. I didn't see any advantage with the trial version either. I'm with Ray. I am very satisfied with LR!

jhawk1000

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Mel
Just downloaded the software. Big download, 278mb and each lens and camera combination has a download. I have not done much but have got all my cameras and lenses cataloged. It seems to be a very useful program but will know more tomorrow when I have time to play with it. I did notice that the perspective faults of original shots seem to be automatically done with a before and after image available by clicking on the button. I have some shots of places in Czech Republic taken with 12-24 which show amazing correction so I think I will be happy to use it. And the price is right.

Latest threads

Top Bottom