DXO Mark is giving away a one year Optics Pro 7 licenses

Promit

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Promit Roy
I got excited for a second, but then I realized that 7 is somewhat dated. 9 is the one I wanted/need :( May have to open my wallet on this one. Still working with the DXO 9 trial, but I was amazed at how effortlessly it patched up an ISO 12800 EM5 image that is a purple mess in ACR.

val

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
William
I got excited for a second, but then I realized that 7 is somewhat dated. 9 is the one I wanted/need :( May have to open my wallet on this one. Still working with the DXO 9 trial, but I was amazed at how effortlessly it patched up an ISO 12800 EM5 image that is a purple mess in ACR.

same here, I posted it anyway just incase someone wanted it.

I haven't used DXO before but if it cleans up nicely I think I aswell will give the trial a go.

mcasan

Mu-43 All-Pro
If you use LR as your DAM, you can use DXO Pro as a plugin to do raw conversions instead of using the raw converter in LR (which would be the same as the parallel ACR converter).

Workflow with Lightroom

Transfer your images in just a few clicks

You can now enjoy a completely non-destructive and integrated workflow with Lightroom that lets you benefit from DxO Optics Pro’s processing power, quality, and automaticity.

Transfer your RAW images RAW from Lightroom in one click and process them in DxO Optics Pro.

With the new Export to Lightroom feature, you can send your processed images directly back into Lightroom: the images are automatically stacked with the original images, making ranking easier.

Preserve the flexibility of a raw file for further processing: you can generate images in DNG, JPEG, or TIFF output formats.

Keep your star rankings and your keywords: DxO Optics preserves your image metadata.

http://www.dxo.com/intl/photography/dxo-optics-pro/whats-new
http://www.dxo.com/intl/photography/dxo-optics-pro/working-adobe-photoshop-lightroom

doboy

Mu-43 Regular

I just started using the Optics 9 trial and liked it enough that I bought the standard suite. It was on sale for $69 standard and $149 elite at Adorama few weeks back when I bought it. I would suggest you wait for another sale if you decide to buy it and not in a hurry.

Latest threads

Top Bottom