DXO Filmpack for free.

Serhan

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Check your spam folder. Email with activation code & download link comes instantly when you sign up.

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
Thanks Serhan, but I checked my inbox and my spam folder, no activation code. I downloaded MAC version twice, still no activation code.

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
Looks like this software is a DUD!!!! When the color mode is selected, the only available control is "color rendering", "basic settings" and "film grain". All the other features have been disabled, they don't show being grayed out. No cross reference to CS4 or Aperture.
HELLO TRASH CAN, GOODBYE DxO 3.

digitalandfilm

Mu-43 All-Pro
Looks like this software is a DUD!!!! When the color mode is selected, the only available control is "color rendering", "basic settings" and "film grain". All the other features have been disabled, they don't show being grayed out. No cross reference to CS4 or Aperture.
How funny!

I thought the software was *overly simple* as opposed to NIK stuff.

Do you have screenshots of the full-featured and then the abbreviated versions???

Sammyboy

m43 Pro
No screen shots, it's already deleted. I did finally get the activation codes for the first two downloads I tried using AOL, but after using the code I received from my Yahoo account, the screen asking for the activation code no longer comes up. I guess the initial code I entered is stored deep in the computer and ignores any future installations. I did try it prior to getting the activation code (31 day trial), and I liked it, as it had quit a bit of control. Now it's gone.

RT_Panther

Mu-43 Legend
Don't know why you're so upset & bolding something that was free :confused:

Dduval

Mu-43 Regular
During install, it wont let me select lightroom plugin...only stand alone?

Assume this is only the stand alone version?

RT_Panther

Mu-43 Legend
During install, it wont let me select lightroom plugin...only stand alone?

Assume this is only the stand alone version?
Not sure about Lightroom but the plug-in works fine with my Photoshop Elements.

Have you tried a re-install? :redface:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom