DXO Christmas Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mprazoff, Nov 26, 2014.

1. mprazoff

mprazoff New to Mu-43 Subscribing Member

Oct 5, 2014
    Kailua HI
    Recently updated DXO products are on sale between now and December 25th. Optics Pro 10 is down to $99.00 and $149.00 for the Essential and Elite versions respectively. FilmPack 5 is $49 and $99 for the two versions. Viewpoint is $49; there is only one version of this software. https://shop.dxo.com/login_product.php#dvp

I have been impressed with quality of processing in Optics Pro 10, using raw files from an E-M10. The impact of ClearView (only available in the Elite version) on most landscape photos is impressive, especially when backed down a bit form the default 50% strength. 30 day trials are available for all products.

Holiday greetings to all at Mu-43

• Like Like x 3
  2. zathras

zathras Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2014
    Waikato, New Zealand
    Chris Nielsen
    Wow, I have the family gene alright - we always buy something *just* before it goes on special! I just purchased DXO 10 Elite + Viewpoint. Absolutely loving what DxO is doing to my lenses, I had no idea they were that terrible!

Cheers,

Chris

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.