1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

DXO Christmas Sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mprazoff, Nov 26, 2014.

1. mprazoff

mprazoff New to Mu-43

Oct 5, 2014
    Kailua HI
    Recently updated DXO products are on sale between now and December 25th. Optics Pro 10 is down to $99.00 and $149.00 for the Essential and Elite versions respectively. FilmPack 5 is $49 and $99 for the two versions. Viewpoint is $49; there is only one version of this software. https://shop.dxo.com/login_product.php#dvp

I have been impressed with quality of processing in Optics Pro 10, using raw files from an E-M10. The impact of ClearView (only available in the Elite version) on most landscape photos is impressive, especially when backed down a bit form the default 50% strength. 30 day trials are available for all products.

Holiday greetings to all at Mu-43

• Like Like x 3
  2. zathras

zathras Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2014
    Waikato, New Zealand
    Chris Nielsen
    Wow, I have the family gene alright - we always buy something *just* before it goes on special! I just purchased DXO 10 Elite + Viewpoint. Absolutely loving what DxO is doing to my lenses, I had no idea they were that terrible!

Cheers,

Chris