1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

DxO 8 Free Until 2/28

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Cruzan80, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    • Like Like x 2
  2. It won't read E-M10 ORF's, so Im not sure I will leave it installed.

3. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    You can try to replace E-M10 file info to whatever camera it reads (preferably same sensor).
    That trick worked when Capture One didn't like my LX3 raw's, so I tuned them to present as DLUX4 ones.

4. maritan

maritan Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 30, 2014
    This is perfect for my wife with a Nikon D5100. Thanks for the tip. :)

5. neilw12

neilw12 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 11, 2015
    Los Angeles Area
    Neil Waybright
    Thanks for the link!

Thanks for the steer! I downloaded the installer and license and tried it out. It didn't like the ORFs from my E-M1 but was entirely fine with my NEFs from my D800E. Here is a quick sample from a recent trip to El Matador Beach just outside of Malibu.....

RNW_2665_DxO.

• Like Like x 2
  6. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Glad to see people are getting some use out of it, be it for m43 cameras or others.