1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] DSPTCH Sling pack with Tenba Photo Insert | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by deepestbluest, Aug 15, 2014.

1. deepestbluest

deepestbluest Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sep 7, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    DSPTCH Sling pack with Tenba Photo Insert

Prices

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I purchased this bag a few months back intending it for use on small day trips etc., really liked it, but never used it. I use my TT Retro 10 for basically everything I do.

If you're familiar, DSPTCH is an awesome company that makes some really well designed products. I visited their SF store and chatted with them about making a camera-specific bag, and talked to a photographer on staff who uses the sling as his exclusive camera bag - he just bought a photo insert as well. It just so happens the Tenba Photo insert fits flawlessly, and allows you to have a camera bag and a sling pack that holds both a 15" MacBook pro and a substantial gear set.

As stated, I love this pack configuration but just don't stray from my TT Retro much.

$100 shipped for both - a steal since I paid $152+shipping+taxes and $30 or so for the Tenba insert. It even includes the DSPTCH dust bag the sling shipped in.

See product info here: http://www.dsptch.com/products/slingpack

Drop me a line with any questions.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    priority Mail

Shipping charge
    included

Handling time
    1 business day

References
    FredMiranda: ksutton

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.