Dropped 45 1.2..problem solve

bbarnett51

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Man I juggled that damn lens like a circus clown and watched in slow motion as it slid through my fingertips one final time and bounced on the side walk ??‍♂️.
I was shooting a family and was switching from my 12-40 to my 45pro. Nothing happened other than I flatbiut dropped it. Any way, I thought it was fine. No visible damage, it seems to acquire focus, and acts just like it did before. In the EVF the image appears to be fully sharp until I take the photo. Then the final image is clearly OOF. I’ve included a photo I took. This was just a test shot bc I see the images were screwed up
Anything I should try in camera as far as adjustments before I send it in? I finished this shoot and had to jump in the car to go shoot a house then off to my father in laws for the rest of the weekend. Therefore I can’t mess with it until tomorrow. Thought I’d get some internet advice or experience. Thanks!!! And DAMMIT I hate breaking gear

View attachment 765590

pdk42

One of the "Eh?" team
I can't believe you'll get a lot of advice here. Sounds like it's going to need stripping down at the very least and maybe some replacement parts. Bummer for sure!

Latest threads

Top Bottom