Dreams, ideas, passion and feedback. An Ask.

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by NWright, May 11, 2015.

1. NWright

NWright Mu-43 Regular

Jan 13, 2014
    Hello world.

I've been dreaming about starting a business for almost a decade. I believe the correct term is "wantrepreneur". I've been looking for "my passion" then I'd build a product around that passion. In that time period I've been bitten by the shutter bug. Photography is my passion.

I'm going to build a photography business.

What kind of business? Your guess is as good as mine.

I want your feedback.

This website and others like it have had a huge positive impact on my photographic journey and I am reaching out to the community like never before.

I want to create something that will provide real value to the folks like us.

Most people will hate what I'm about to do. I think I've already grasped the concept that you can't please everyone, moreover if you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one. In time, I hope to at least please a few people.

So if you are still reading this I'm betting you are at least a little sympathetic to what I'm about to ask.

To be clear and realistic for myself I expect many “hell nos” out of this exercise and a few “hell yeahs”.

If you are interested in helping me start this journey please respond to the below email with two things:

1. On a scale of 1-5 how seriously do you take the advancement of your photographic skills and why did you give yourself that rating?

2. What has had the most impact on your photography skills and why? Feel free to get creative here. Maybe there is one book that stands above the rest or one website that you follow for inspirational images from other creators...Whatever has/is helping you step up your game.

Thank you so much for reading and your time. I look forward to seeing what the world has to say!

Talk soon,