1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

DOWN MAIN STREET - SMALL TOWN ONTARIO

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Robert Watcher, May 28, 2015.

1. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

Camera in hand/pocket while walking downtown.
    Olympus E-PL5 w/14-42 kit lens

• Like Like x 3
  2. Robert Watcher

Robert Watcher Mu-43 Top Veteran

I guess if CONTACT SHEETS are fine for Magnum photographers (the book LOL) - - - I'll include mine from last night with the 68 shots that I took on an uneventful night in a small town.

Files EPL58164, EPL58165 and then EPL58171 to the end, are record pics of my two sons houses on the Main Street, as well as Anne's brother's house where we are staying on the edge of town. So they were quick snaps for our keeping.

lastnight.

In case you are wondering where the shot of the house with the dogs is that shows both sides of the roofline? - - - Only after I got home and decided to include more than just the windows and door, did I realize that there wasn't a picture with the roof extending on both sides. But I had one of each, so exported them out of Lightroom into Photoshop with "Merge to Panorama in Photoshop". Then saved back into Lightroom for processing. I actually combine files a fair bit to get pieces that are missing. It works well.

=======