Slow day ... reading the manual for the E-P1 pp 151 "Never remove the battery with bare hands, which may cause a fire or burn your hands." pp 151 "Always store batteries out of the reach of small children. If a child accidentally sallows a battery, seek medical attention immediately." Can't even get my kids to swallow fruity flavored cold medicine (even in liquid form) ... Seriously, batteries can be very dangerous. Once had a short across the terminals of a fully charged deep cycle marine battery that sprayed boiling hot acid over a wide area. On another note pp 153 copyright notice contains the following "No part of these written materials or this software may be reproduced or used in any form or by any means ... without the prior written permission of Olympus." So when someone suggest I read the manual I'm being encouraged to violate the copyright? No part used in any form or means ... funny stuff. Like I said - slow day.