"Don't fence me in"....... C&C welcome

moho

Mu-43 Regular
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

twalker294

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I like this. However I find myself wanting to see more to the right of the photo. The fence line leads the eye to the right side but then there is nothing there to be led to. I think if you had turned the camera a bit to the right to show more of the fence disappearing into the distance, it would have been a more effective shot.

I do like the sepia treatment here. Removing color from a picture forces us to focus on the textures in the shot and there are some great textures in this shot to keep the viewer's interest.

moho

Mu-43 Regular
I like this. However I find myself wanting to see more to the right of the photo. The fence line leads the eye to the right side but then there is nothing there to be led to. I think if you had turned the camera a bit to the right to show more of the fence disappearing into the distance, it would have been a more effective shot.

I do like the sepia treatment here. Removing color from a picture forces us to focus on the textures in the shot and there are some great textures in this shot to keep the viewer's interest.
Thank you for your C&C. I think that you have a good point there. I think that I'll be out to that same area again soon.........& I'll try to grab a shot with that perspective in mind. Thank you.

Brianetta

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian Ronald
One thing I love about this photograph is how it leads my eye up the fence and then straight back down that wonderfully fuzzy short grass.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom