1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

"Don't fence me in"....... C&C welcome

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by moho, Sep 7, 2010.

1. moho

moho Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2010
    Fence4.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 2
  2. twalker294

twalker294 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 18, 2010
    I like this. However I find myself wanting to see more to the right of the photo. The fence line leads the eye to the right side but then there is nothing there to be led to. I think if you had turned the camera a bit to the right to show more of the fence disappearing into the distance, it would have been a more effective shot.

I do like the sepia treatment here. Removing color from a picture forces us to focus on the textures in the shot and there are some great textures in this shot to keep the viewer's interest.

• Like Like x 2
  3. moho

moho Mu-43 Regular

Aug 5, 2010
    Thank you for your C&C. I think that you have a good point there. I think that I'll be out to that same area again soon.........& I'll try to grab a shot with that perspective in mind. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brianetta

Brianetta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    North East England
    Brian Ronald
    One thing I love about this photograph is how it leads my eye up the fence and then straight back down that wonderfully fuzzy short grass.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.