Domke F6

RonSmith

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I have several bags that I've accumulated over many years, but found most too big for use as a field bag for my m4/3 gear. I just (as in yesterday) got a Domke F6. It's substantially smaller than the Domke F2 I've had for almost thirty years (damn thing just won't wear out). I haven't taken it out anywhere yet, but so far I like it. It won't hold everything I own (nothing will), but should serve nicely when I'm out taking pictures with my G1 and GF1 and a few lenses.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Warren T.

Mu-43 Veteran
The F6 looks great, and the pics really do help :).

I was also wondering if Domke or some other company makes an even small and thinner bag that I can use to hold my G1 w/20mm, and perhaps one other lens.

Thanks,

Warren

RonSmith

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The F6 looks great, and the pics really do help :).

I was also wondering if Domke or some other company makes an even small and thinner bag that I can use to hold my G1 w/20mm, and perhaps one other lens.

Warren, check out Domke's F10 or F5XB. Either might be what you're looking for.

adam

Mu-43 Regular
The Domke F6 is a very under-appreciated bag. I had one for about a year and a half...I just sold it because I'm allergic to the rubber on the inside of the shoulder strap. Before I got rid of mine, I had a GH-1, 14-140, non-micro Oly 9-18, Oly 70-300, Oly MF 135 f/2.8, a couple of adapters, and an RRS pano kit in the bag at comfortable carrying weight.

It's a great size for mFT gear. It doesn't do well with expensive Canon/Nikon glass (modern AF lenses are really fat), but the internal dividers work great with any mFT lens, most FT lenses, or pretty much any MF lens short of a 300 f/2.8.

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks for this. I was thinking about that one, I have a FX5b that is often too small and a F2 that is almost always too bit, so this one looks perfect.

MindsEye

New to Mu-43
Ron, I know this is an older post but THANKS as I just found it. I am adding some lenses and such to a GH2 and this looks ideal (like you I have other Domkes that just won't quit.)

MindsEye

New to Mu-43
Ron,

I know this is an older post but THANKS as I just found it. I am adding some lenses and such to a GH2 and this looks ideal (like you I have other Domkes that just won't quit.)
Joel

www.joelwolfson.com

rkelac

Mu-43 Regular
For those of you with and F-6, do you think an iPad would fit into it.

Craig

New to Mu-43
For those of you with and F-6, do you think an iPad would fit into it.
I have the IPad 2 and it slides nicely into the back pocket of the F-6, you just don't end up with any real protection.
If you wanted to unvelcro the back side of your inserts you could keep the IPad inside the bag.

Savas K

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Another resurrection of this thread, appreciated by me for the OP's splendid description and visuals. This is a bag I need and that I've waffled over for lack of envisioning its capacity. Tiffen could use some help in the manner in which they portray their products.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom