Domke F6 inserts

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by dixeyk, Feb 26, 2011.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    Are there any non-Domke inserts that fit the Domke F6? I have been looking and all I can seem to find are the 1, 2 and 4 section inserts made for the F6 by Domke. I have the 4 section one and it works okay, but most of the time I don't need 4 slots and would rather have more room in the bag. I'd rather have something a 2 (for 2 lenses) and a 1 for padding my EPL-1 all in one (a 3 section?). The trouble is a lot of folks seem to hate the 2 section saying it's way too small for anything. It seems like they would work fine for a couple of lenses (like the 14-42 or the 40-150 and say a 40mm legacy lens). Does anyone know of any OTHER inserts that would fit? If not, does anyone have any experience with 1 and 2 section Domke ones?

There isn't a camera store within a 90 miles that has the Domke inserts to look at so I'll need to buy them online. I'm trying to collect as much info as I can before I do that. I suppose I could take a razor to my 4 section and craft one myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.