1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Domke F-803 black with FA-320 insert

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jon595, Jan 16, 2012.

1. jon595

jon595 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

May 2, 2011
    PA
    I am needing money for a new lens, so yet another camera bag is put on the forum for sale.

For sale is my Domke F-803 black canvas bag with a FA-230 3 compartment insert.

The bag shows some signs of use, most noticeable is a bit of fading around some edges. Nothing too serious though. There are no cuts, scrapes or rips in the bag. The strap is in great condition and the 'gripper' part works great. The clasp shows some signs of wear, but again, nothing major and I think the pictures accurately show the condition.

The insert is made specifically for the bag and has 2 removable dividers. Not much else to say except it's in great condition.

I've used this bag for my entire m4/3 collection. It fits quite a lot and even can put an iPad or another tablet in the back (I have a Motorola Xoom that fit perfectly in the back sleeve).

New, the bag by itself is selling for around $130 and the insert goes for around $25. I'd like to get $100 for it and that includes PayPal fees and shipping charges (tracking number provided).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jon595

jon595 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

May 2, 2011
    PA
    *BUMP* to lower price to $100 even shipping/PP fees included.