1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Domke F-8

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Spaceghost33, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Spaceghost33

Spaceghost33 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    I'm sure this topic has been covered, but anyone out there using their GF1 with a Domke F-8? I'm interested in carrying the camera with either the 14mm or 20mm and one extra lens (nothing too long). Is there enough room?

2. Spaceghost33

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    Bump. Anyone?

3. DennisC

DennisC Mu-43 Regular

Jan 24, 2010
    Cheshire UK
    I imagine it would be OK.
    I have a F-5XA and have used it with the G1+14-45 and the 45-200 ( the 100-300 also works and I can even get the Pancake 20mm in ) leaving 2 spare pockets at the front.
    It's just about the smallest case I could get.

4. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
  5. agwe

agwe Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2011
    Manila, Philippines
    Not exactly the same size as the GF1 but the pictures should give you a better estimate of the f8's size. It should fit what you want inside pretty well.

Domke F8 from Cambags.com

6. Spaceghost33

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    Thanks to all who replied. I ended up going with the Domek F-5XB. A friend of mine has it and after looking at it in person, I decided this would be the perfect size for my needs. Thanks and have a great week!

7. agwe

agwe Mu-43 Regular

Jul 13, 2011
    Manila, Philippines
    Excellent choice! I actually have one in Sand myself :biggrin:

8. johnymac

johnymac New to Mu-43

Aug 18, 2011
    The Domke Small Canvas Shoulder Bag (Sand), is made to carry a small digital or film SLR camera kit consisting of one or two camera bodies, two to four lenses, flash unit, film, and accessories. The bag can be customized by using the included removable, padded partition wall. There are five pockets, including an upside-down zippered pouch inside the weather flap. The bag is carried by an optional removable hand carry strap or an attached, adjustable Gripper Strap that runs completely around the bag.

Durable, lightweight, water-resistant cotton canvas bag designed to carry a small digital or film SLR camera kit.

Open-cell foam liner in bottom adds cushioned support.

Up to three compartments, depending how the removable padded partition wall is utilized.