1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[WTB] Domke F-5XB | Location: USA 49684

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by DoofClenas, Apr 15, 2014.

1. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Domke F-5XB

Description
    Looking to buy a used Domke F-5XB (or similar). Wanting to spend in the neighborhood of $50-60 shipped. I need something that I can carry my EM-1 (with BOEM1 plate), 75, 12-40 and 25mm.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._RuggedWear_Medium_Shoulder.html/prm/alsVwDtl

Offering
    $50-60 Shipped

References
    This forum and 4/3 forum

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
    Bob
  3. DoofClenas

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    Thanks bob...I was hoping for the brown one (looks like waxed canvas, $65). This may be moot point, as I jumped on the F-Stop Shibata deal today ($45 shipped). I'm still going to keep this open until I see the F-Stop bag. I do like the look of the Domke better, but the price was too nice to pass on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    The Shibata looks like a nicer bag pretty much across the board, but I haven't seen one in person. I do have a F-5XB in black - the version without the big logo on it, and I got 2 extra padded dividers. It only came with two, which is fine to add some cushion between the compartments, but leaves both ends unpadded (just canvas). I got two extra dividers from Domke so it's protected all the way to the ends. I barely used it, if you or anyone else is interested I'd sell it at a good price. But unless you are looking for a hipster/stealth look, I bet that Shibata is a better bag.

regards

Rob

5. DoofClenas

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    I'll post back at the end of next week. Im hoping that by the time I get back from my work trip he shibata will be sitting on my desk to inspect.

6. biphers

biphers New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 5, 2012
    Southern California, USA
    Nick
    I have a j-5XB that I might sell. It is the ballistic nylon version. I has padding inside at both ends and a couple of other features different than the canvas versions. I would sell it for $60 shipped. It is like new, and I don't need it anymore as I just got a tamrac bag. Let me know.