• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Domke F-5XB | Location: USA 49684

DoofClenas

Who needs a Mirror!
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
Selling
Domke F-5XB

Description
Looking to buy a used Domke F-5XB (or similar). Wanting to spend in the neighborhood of $50-60 shipped. I need something that I can carry my EM-1 (with BOEM1 plate), 75, 12-40 and 25mm.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/697263-REG/Domke_700_52A_F_5XB_RuggedWear_Medium_Shoulder.html/prm/alsVwDtl

Offering
$50-60 Shipped

References
This forum and 4/3 forum

Acknowledgment
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

DoofClenas

Who needs a Mirror!
Thanks bob...I was hoping for the brown one (looks like waxed canvas, $65). This may be moot point, as I jumped on the F-Stop Shibata deal today ($45 shipped). I'm still going to keep this open until I see the F-Stop bag. I do like the look of the Domke better, but the price was too nice to pass on.

robzr

Mu-43 Regular
The Shibata looks like a nicer bag pretty much across the board, but I haven't seen one in person. I do have a F-5XB in black - the version without the big logo on it, and I got 2 extra padded dividers. It only came with two, which is fine to add some cushion between the compartments, but leaves both ends unpadded (just canvas). I got two extra dividers from Domke so it's protected all the way to the ends. I barely used it, if you or anyone else is interested I'd sell it at a good price. But unless you are looking for a hipster/stealth look, I bet that Shibata is a better bag.

regards

Rob

biphers

New to Mu-43
I have a j-5XB that I might sell. It is the ballistic nylon version. I has padding inside at both ends and a couple of other features different than the canvas versions. I would sell it for $60 shipped. It is like new, and I don't need it anymore as I just got a tamrac bag. Let me know.