1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[WTB] Domke F-5XB | Location: USA 49684

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by DoofClenas, Apr 15, 2014.

1. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror! Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    Domke F-5XB

Description
    Looking to buy a used Domke F-5XB (or similar). Wanting to spend in the neighborhood of $50-60 shipped. I need something that I can carry my EM-1 (with BOEM1 plate), 75, 12-40 and 25mm.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._RuggedWear_Medium_Shoulder.html/prm/alsVwDtl

Offering
    $50-60 Shipped

References
    This forum and 4/3 forum

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
    Bob
  3. DoofClenas

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    Thanks bob...I was hoping for the brown one (looks like waxed canvas, $65). This may be moot point, as I jumped on the F-Stop Shibata deal today ($45 shipped). I'm still going to keep this open until I see the F-Stop bag. I do like the look of the Domke better, but the price was too nice to pass on.

• Like Like x 1
  4. robzr

robzr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 28, 2010
    Portland, OR
    The Shibata looks like a nicer bag pretty much across the board, but I haven't seen one in person. I do have a F-5XB in black - the version without the big logo on it, and I got 2 extra padded dividers. It only came with two, which is fine to add some cushion between the compartments, but leaves both ends unpadded (just canvas). I got two extra dividers from Domke so it's protected all the way to the ends. I barely used it, if you or anyone else is interested I'd sell it at a good price. But unless you are looking for a hipster/stealth look, I bet that Shibata is a better bag.

regards

Rob

5. DoofClenas

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    I'll post back at the end of next week. Im hoping that by the time I get back from my work trip he shibata will be sitting on my desk to inspect.

6. biphers

biphers New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 5, 2012
    Southern California, USA
    Nick
    I have a j-5XB that I might sell. It is the ballistic nylon version. I has padding inside at both ends and a couple of other features different than the canvas versions. I would sell it for $60 shipped. It is like new, and I don't need it anymore as I just got a tamrac bag. Let me know.