1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Domke Bag review

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by tweggers, Nov 11, 2014.

1. tweggers

tweggers Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2013
    Seattle
    Terry Eggers
  2. OzRay

OzRay Mu-43 Legend

Jan 29, 2010
    South Gippsland, Australia
    Ray, not Oz
    As I mentioned to another poster, providing a little more information (at the very least some photos and a general summary) than just a link to another website would be somewhat more informative, else all that it appears to be is click bait.

• Like Like x 2
  3. tweggers

tweggers Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 19, 2013
    Seattle
    Terry Eggers
    Sorry you feel that way. I'd love to just post this review directly on this site. But, It won't let me keep the blog in one piece. Thanks again :)

4. OzRay

OzRay Mu-43 Legend

Jan 29, 2010
    South Gippsland, Australia
    Ray, not Oz
    All I suggested is to include some relevant photos and commentary, basically a summary; leave the bulk and detail to your website. That way readers can decide if there is enough interest to read further. As an example, my post on the Bird of Prey was put here first, I then modified it slightly and put it up on my blog. There was no reason to tell readers to go to my blog in the first instance.

It's what I do all the time, because I don't want to force people to go to my blog just to increase the hit rate. I'm trying to be informative to member here, not simply raise my blog hit rate.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Savas K

Savas K Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 10, 2013
    All the more obvious that it appears to be an opportunistic posting given the low post count.

6. T N Args

T N Args Agent Photocateur

Dec 3, 2013
    Adelaide, Australia
    call me Arg
    Welcome to mu-43.com, Terry!

Do you have previous experience with Domke bags? Maybe you can tell me how it might be better than my F-3X Super Compact Ruggedwear? Some comparative comments would be helpful, thanks.

Your off-site article says "As you can see this is a great looking bag from the get go". Actually, the photos in your article make it impossible to tell how the bag looks, because all the photos show the bag open, and also no one wearing it. Could you post a few photos here showing the bag packed and closed please? Also with you wearing it?

Much appreciated.