1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Does anyone want to try the Fuji X10?

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by demiro, Feb 14, 2013.

1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    I’ve been involved with audio forums in the past where gear was sometimes shared and passed back and forth so we could all experience a wider variety of things. Along those lines, I am offering up my Fuji X10 for “test drives”.

While the X10 is at the bottom of the X food chain I’m thinking some folks here may be interested to see what this exceptional “point & shoot” can deliver.

What I’m proposing is to loan it out for maybe two weeks at a time. Only requirement would be that whoever borrows it pays for insured shipment to the next person who might want it, or back to me. I’ll supply the camera, charger and two batteries, and lens hood + filter. All I ask is that no one abuses it by shooting in wet or dusty conditions. It is not in perfect shape now, so limited worries about a bump or scuff.

If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM. I am going to limit this to folks who have some history here, at my discretion ultimately. My only other requirement is that any borrowers post a few pics and share their thoughts about the camera. That’s always fun. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  2. juangrande

juangrande Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    COLORADO
    Good idea! I was contemplating one of those as a second camera. Went for a GX1 w/20mm instead.

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    A great idea and a very generous offer! I think that I will pass, though - if I try one I'll probablyend up wanting one and I have plenty of GAS already. :rolleyes: