Does anyone use instagram? Follow chain?

Nam-in-Sonoma

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Nam
Here is mine @Naminou

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 7.22.02 PM.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

doady

Mu-43 Veteran
I have 3 accounts, one for cityscape/street, one for nature/landscapes, and one for abstract/macro, but I've never posted links to them anywhere or promoted them in any way. Rather than "follow for follow", I just want to see if my photos alone are interesting enough to get people's attention, and get a better measure of how many people actually like my photos. So far, it isn't much, lol. I am interested in checking out other people's work though, and I think that is my main problem, not enough exposure to photography in general, so I will try check out all your accounts, I promise. Maybe you guys will recognize me if I follow you or like one of your photos.

John King

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
John ...
I have 3 accounts, one for cityscape/street, one for nature/landscapes, and one for abstract/macro, but I've never posted links to them anywhere or promoted them in any way. Rather than "follow for follow", I just want to see if my photos alone are interesting enough to get people's attention, and get a better measure of how many people actually like my photos. So far, it isn't much, lol. I am interested in checking out other people's work though, and I think that is my main problem, not enough exposure to photography in general, so I will try check out all your accounts, I promise. Maybe you guys will recognize me if I follow you or like one of your photos.
Doady, this forum is a far better place than Instagram for that purpose (same as mine, more or less). Just IMHO.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom