Does anyone use instagram? Follow chain?

pake

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Teemu

h_elfving

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Håkan
Beautiful pictures - and models. :2thumbs:
I envy you if you shoot those for living... :hide::D
Thank you! No not for a living, it´s a sidekick and I a passion, It´s the beauty that inspire me after all!

spatulaboy

I'm not really here
Real Name
Vin
I havn't done much portraitwork with mirrorless yet but since I have a preorder, and hopefully soon in my hands, a G9 my Instagram will be floded with new pictures soon! :)
Here is my Instagram, most sensual kind of pictures so if you are offended by beautiful women it might not be for you. Fotograf Håkan Elfving (@fotograf_elfving) • Instagram photos and videos

It's all pretty tasteful so I wouldn't worry about it. Very nice work and can't wait to see what you do with a G9. I'm a portrait shooter myself :)

Oh yeah I added you. :)

h_elfving

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Håkan
It's all pretty tasteful so I wouldn't worry about it. Very nice work and can't wait to see what you do with a G9. I'm a portrait shooter myself :)

Oh yeah I added you. :)
Thank you! I'm still waiting for G9 to be delivered to me. I hope it will arrive before mid-February because then I'll going travel and it would be nice to have that camera with me ofc.
I followed you back! Beautiful pictures! :)

scotttnz

Mu-43 Veteran
Scott Thomson (@sthomson_nz) • Instagram photos and videos

I just started using instagram recently. I'm still figuring out what my reasons for being on there are, but I've started sharing a mixture of my old and new photos. I guess it is just another way to share my hobby with a different audience, and to see other peoples work for inspiration. I will definitely start following a bunch of you guys.

pake

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Teemu
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom